Senior Protection, Gender and Inclusion Officer
International Federation of Red Cross (IFRC)
March 6, 202
March 15, 2023
As per IFRC Salary Scale
- At least a Relevant degree or equivalent work experiences /master’s in social science/ Public health/ Law/ etc./; or University graduate with experience in gender and protection mainstreaming and capacity building.
- Training on protection- gender-inclusion mainstreaming and specialized actions.
- At least 3 years of experience in development and/or humanitarian organizations, including significant experience of working with partners to deliver development interventions and/or humanitarian program with gender, women, and people with disability or other vulnerable groups.
- Expertise in gender and diversity analysis and mainstreaming in emergency and development programs.
- Expertise in analysis and response to protection risks in emergencies, including Gender, SGBV and Child Protection
- Experience in implementation of programming with rights-based approach-focus on income generation, SMEs, social inclusion, and protection .
- Previous working experience with Red Cross and Red Crescent movement.
- Strong facilitation skills, including the design and management of effective trainings, workshops, and meetings with a diverse population with clear gender and protection focus
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and the ability to work effectively across a wide variety of cultural contexts of Afghan society.
- Expertise in protection, gender analysis and mainstreaming in emergency and development program and operation.
- Strong experience in program/project proposal writing.
- Proven programme management skill in program planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
- good understanding of programme budget and financial management.
- Strong interpersonal and cultural sensitivity.
- Self-supporting in computers (Windows, Office).