Web Administrator (Expired)
As per company salary scale
Sep 7, 2022
Sep 23, 2022
Min. Academic Education
• Master’s Degree in ICT, Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Design- backend and front end, or equivalent, or any other relevant field or.
• Bachelor’s degree in the related fields with additional 2 years of relevant experience will be given due consideration in lieu of Master’s degree.
Min. years of relevant Work experience
• Minimum five years with Master’s degree or seven years with Bachelor’s of experience in database, system and web development and design.
Required skills and competencies • Experience in developing a website using a modern static website generator such as WordPress, Jekyll, Hugo, GatsbyJS or equivalent.
• Experience in managing a website for uploading and formatting of website content that is easy to navigate.
• Experience working with open-source CMS and database-driven websites and developing new site features.
• Experience with developing multimedia materials and hands-on experience with In Design, Illustrator, Flash and Photoshop.
• Experience creating tools for data visualization, mapping, and interactive digital platforms for knowledge management.
• Familarity with web architecture designed to analyse user analytics is an advantage.
• Experience working with diverse teams with different technical capacities in international development.
• Working with diverse and multi-cultural teams is desirable.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing communications sites using Microsoft SharePoint Online or other online platforms is desirable.
Required Language(s) (at working level)
• Excellent written and oral English, is required.
• Knowledge of the local language Dari and/or Pashto is required