Legal Refugee Support Consultant – Flexible Location
Asia Pacific Network Of Refugees (APNOR)
Dec 6, 2022
Dec 11, 2022
8 hours per day, 20 days (spread over January – March 2023)
250 USD per day
- Development of a legal needs interview template.
- 10 -15 documented interviews or group discussions with RLO staff.
- Drafting of a brief report on legal needs of RLOs in Asia to inform future programming/fundraising.
- Support the lead-up, and throughout, the implementation of the consultancy.
The Consultant carries out tasks in accordance with the Terms of Reference. The 20 days will be broken down approximately as follows:
- 1-2 days orientation meetings and review of existing materials.
- 1-2 days for developing legal needs interview template and project information material.
- 7-10 days for individual consultations or group discussions with RLO/I representatives.
- 1-2 days for meetings with legal representatives.
- 3-5 days for drafting summary report of legal needs.