Internship at the Raoul Wallenberg Institute
دوره کارآموزی در انستیتوت رائول والنبرگ
بخش ارتباطات به دنبال دو کارآموز تمام وقت برای فصل خزان 2023 (آگست-دسامبر) می باشد. کارآموزان در دفتر لوند سویدن کار خواهند کرد.
روش درخواست: برای درخواست، لطفاً انگیزه نامه کوتاه، رزومه خود و نمونه نوشتاری کوتاه را به (c[email protected]) مدیر ارتباطات ارسال کنید.
آخرین مهلت برای درخواست: 20 جون 2023
Summary: The Communications Department is looking for two full-time interns for the fall term of 2023 (August-December). The interns will work in our office in Lund.
Tasks: Under the supervision of the Director of Communications, you will:
- Provide support and be assigned tasks contributing to the overall work of the Communications Unit, which includes supporting the departments Research & Education as well as the International Programmes
- Write and publish news articles, blog posts, and more about our work for our website and our intranet, as well as for our newsletter
- Create graphical design content in Canva, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Create videos: create storyboards and videos
- Create podcasts: interview our partners, lecturers and edit as well as publish the podcasts
- Write and publish updates for our Social Media channels: mainly Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Document (text and photo) events, such as lectures and seminars and film festival events.
- Participate in the planning and execution of events (film festival and more)
- Assist in planning content (social media content calendar and more)
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:
We prefer that you are enrolled in a university and do this internship as part of your degree, as the internship is unpaid.
– Fluent in English
– Well-organised and self-motivated with excellent writing skills
– Good know-how of social media, and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
– Flexible and able to take on initiatives
– Perhaps some experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or interested in learning
– University students within journalism/communication/media programmes, as well as law/human rights/political science programmes are encouraged to apply
- Application procedure: To apply, please send a short letter of motivation, your CV, and short writing sample to (ch[email protected]) Director of Communications.
- Deadline to apply:20 June 2023