May 25, 2023
June 08, 2023
As per UNOPS Salary Scale
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- First University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Technical or equivalent disciplines is desirable but not required.
- In the absence of a degree, administrative certification is an asset.
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience in general administrative, logistics, or operations support services in national or international public or corporate organizations.
- Experience in facility management
- Some experience in UN system organizations is desirable.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages and experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of a second UN or regional working language is an asset.