UNITUS Scholarships for Afghan and Iranian Women in Italy for 2023
بورسیه یونیتوس برای زنان افغان و ایرانی در ایتالیا برای سال 2023
بورسیه های دانشگاه توشیا – یونتوس (2023-24 ) برای دانشجویان زن افغان و ایرانی در ایتالیا برای ارسال درخواست باز است.
این برنامه به وضعیت خطرناک و اضطراری کنونی در افغانستان و ایران می پردازد. بورسیههای تحصیلی برای زنان افغان و ایرانی در پاسخ به اعمال آسیبهای شدید حق تحصیل دانشجویان دختر جوان ارائه میشود.
کشور میزبان: ایتالیا
دانشگاه میزبان: دانشگاه توشیا
مدرک تحصیلی: لیسانس و فوق لیسانس
زبان مورد نیاز: انگلیسی
نوع تامین مالی: تا حدی تامین شده است
دانشجویان واجد شرایط: افغانستانی و ایرانی
مهلت درخواست: متفاوت است
The University of Tuscia – UNITUS Scholarships for Afghan and Iranian Women Students in Italy for 2023-24 are currently open for applications. This scholarship program is concerned with the present perilous and emergency situation in Afghanistan and Iran. Scholarships for Afghan and Iranian women are being offered in response to the severely harmed exercise of young female students’ right to an education.
The focus of this appeal is the UNITUS for Refugees scholarship grant, which includes money and services aimed at assisting Afghan and Iranian female students. This appeal was primarily intended to welcome and support individuals who applied for these scholarships in successfully enrolling in one of the bachelor’s, single cycle, or master’s degree courses at the University of Tuscia. Applicants who want to begin or continue their education at the University of Tuscia are encouraged to apply.
Brief Details About UNITUS Scholarships for Afghan and Iranian Women in Italy for 2023:
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: Univeristy of Tuscia
- Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Fields: Several Fields
- Duration: 12 Duration
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- Eligible Students: Afghans and Irans
- Gender: Female
- Application Deadline: Varies
The University of Tuscia promotes programs for Afghan or Iranian individuals who want to study at the university by implementing three main assistance measures:
- Total of € 6000 (€ 500/month) for enrollment in a bachelor’s degree, single cycle degree (5 or 6 years in duration), or master’s degree taught in English or Italian during the academic year 2023-2024.
The 12 monthly scholarship reduction is eligible for students who utilize the lodging within the Lazio Disco buildings for a total value of € 3600 each (€ 300/month) and a total exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the academic year 2023-2024. Please consider making an exception for the regional tax and the duty stamp, totaling €156.
- Single courses total tuition fee exemption.
- Total tuition fees exemption for the academic year 2023-2024, except for the regional tax and the duty stamp for a total amount of € 156.
- Assistance for enrolment procedures at the University.
- Tutoring service.
- Orientation and welcoming services to enhance inclusion in the University and the social context.
Other ImporImportant Details:
- Candidates receiving any other scholarship or funding from public or private institutions should accept only one.
- No grantee is available for winners before physically arriving in Italy.
- Applicants who enroll from abroad should prove their date of physical arrival in Italy by the seal on their passport. The University will consider them the beginning of the right to economic benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for UNITUS Scholarships for Afghan and Iranian Women in Italy for 2023:
- Be a female student.
- Holding Afghan or Iranian citizenship.
- Prove a study qualification appropriate for enrolment for the academic year 2023/2024 in a bachelor’s degree program, one cycle master’s degree, or master’s degree.
- Hold a residence permit for subsidiary protection, political asylum, or any other temporary protections as per Italian migration laws issued after 1st September 2022.
- Alternatively, applicants should have submitted the first political asylum residence permit application after 1st September 2022.
The application is chosen based on the credentials evaluation and the first come, first served criterion. The applications will be evaluated by the University Evaluation Committee, which is particularly designated for scholarship giving. For further information on the selection process, please contact [email protected]